TV series are the popular culture’s icon of the 21th, a social phenomenon that is provoking deep changes in entertainment consumption habits thanks to thecnology.
Despite the importance of this phenomenon, despite its ability of attracting millions of people and generating real fan communities , beyond audience data, preferences or tracing specific titles, very little was known about the series
watchers, the real protagonists of this revolution.
El Observatorio de las Series studies the behavior, the way of consuming and the trends generated by watching a type or series or others. With a sample of more than 2650 people and 120 series, we extract social & economic information together with consumption patterns to offer a precise and rigorous sociological analysis of the series watchers; their leisure time, life styles, consumption trends and brands relationship.
ODLS is a very efficient tool for both, entertainers and commercial brands by:
- – HELPING TO BETTER KNOW THEIR AUDIENCE AND TARGETS
- – DEFINING VIEWERS & CONSUMER’S BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS AND TRENDS
- – IDENTIFYING WHERE, WHEN AND HOW BETTER CONNECTING WITH THEM
- – HELPING TO A MORE EFFECTIVE AND TARGETED ADVERTISING
- – HELPING TO DEVELOP BETTER BRANDED CONTENT STRATEGIES
Entre los seriéfilos habituales, así lo reconoce el 71%